- Premiere of "When Fern Blooms" opera to be performed at Lviv Opera
- Artificial Christmas tree for holidays best option
- U.S. Congress prepares bill to help Ukraine improve cybersecurity
- ERU first supplies batch of gas from U.S. to Ukraine
- Next tranche of IMF possible in Q2, 2018
Militants intensify actions in Lugansk direction
The ATO headquarters said there were 7 shelling attack from the beginning of the day.
"The Russian-occupying forces three times attacked the positions of our military near Novozvanivka with mortars, grenade launchers and small arms. In addition, three times the enemy shelled the support points near Novooleksandrivka, and shelled Novotoshkivske with grenade launchers," the statement reads.
During the past 24hrs in the ATO zone, as a result of hostilities, no Ukrainian soldier was killed, but one soldier was injured.
Ukrainian soldiers opened fire in response, stated at the headquarters of the ATO.