- Volodymyr Omelyan insists on limiting speed in settlements
- Rada passes medical reform bill
- Terrible road accident happens in Kharkiv
- Claudia Shevelyuk: "We are Investing in Ukrainian Youth Talents"
- Oleg Medunytsya: "People's Front" will vote for removal of deputies immunity "
Militants intensify actions in Lugansk direction
The ATO headquarters said there were 7 shelling attack from the beginning of the day.
"The Russian-occupying forces three times attacked the positions of our military near Novozvanivka with mortars, grenade launchers and small arms. In addition, three times the enemy shelled the support points near Novooleksandrivka, and shelled Novotoshkivske with grenade launchers," the statement reads.
During the past 24hrs in the ATO zone, as a result of hostilities, no Ukrainian soldier was killed, but one soldier was injured.
Ukrainian soldiers opened fire in response, stated at the headquarters of the ATO.