- IT sphere revenues in Ukraine increase by $ 3.5 billion over year
- PrivatBank recognized best Ukrainian bank at currency market in Eastern and Central Europe
- Parliament considering Bill on Donbas
- Misinformation campaign seriously weakened Ukraine
- Film director Mikhalkov put on list of people threatening Ukraine's security
ATO headquarters: Ukrainian army positions attacked 18 times over past 24 hours
The situation in the Donbas remains tense, but controlled by the Ukrainian army. During past 24 hours, illegal armed formations have somewhat reduced the number of shelling attacks. Russian occupation forces shelled positions of the Armed Forces,at least 18 times , in the result of which two Ukrainian soldiers were injured. On August 6, in the afternoon, the most tense situation was in the Avdiivka district, and closer to the evening - in the direction of Mariupol, ATO headquarters reported.