- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
No casualties reported in ATO zone over past day
There have been no killed or injured servicemen in the ranks of the Anti-Terrorist operation (ATO) because of the shelling attacks by the illegal armed formations over the past day, the Defense Ministry's spokesman Andriy Lysenko has reported.
"No Ukrainian soldier has been killed or injured as a result of hostilities in the ATO area over the past day, though the enemy continued its attacks, albeit with less intensity," Lysenko said at a briefing on July 4..