- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
- Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
- Viktoria Syumar says Russian special services are behind detention of Pavlo Sharoyko in Belarus
- Avakov says ready to testify in Italian court
No casualties reported in ATO zone over past day
There have been no killed or injured servicemen in the ranks of the Anti-Terrorist operation (ATO) because of the shelling attacks by the illegal armed formations over the past day, the Defense Ministry's spokesman Andriy Lysenko has reported.
"No Ukrainian soldier has been killed or injured as a result of hostilities in the ATO area over the past day, though the enemy continued its attacks, albeit with less intensity," Lysenko said at a briefing on July 4..