- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Ukrainian marines to take part in Noble Partner 2017 drills
About 30 servicemen of one of the Marine Corps units of the Naval Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine have left for Georgia, where they will take part in the multinational exercises Noble Partner 2017.
The goal of participating in these military exercises of Ukrainian marines is "to acquire the skills of joint actions of servicemen in a multinational unit in accordance with NATO standards," the website of the Defense Ministry of Ukraine said.
The drills will last until August 15.