- NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
- Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
- Viktoria Syumar says Russian special services are behind detention of Pavlo Sharoyko in Belarus
- Avakov says ready to testify in Italian court
- Ukraine plans to launch its first telecommunication satellite "Lybid" in 2018
NBU assets increase
Assets of the National Bank of Ukraine for January-June 2017 increased by UAH 32.74 billion and now amount to UAH 973 billion 320 million.
Such a statement was made public by the NBU press service.
According to the report, the increase in assets is due to the growth of international reserves of Ukraine by 16% - to 17.9 billion USD (in equivalent).
In addition, according to the regulator, banks continue to repay their debts to the National Bank. In the first half-year, the debt decreased by 2.66 billion hryvnia.