- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
NBU assets increase
Assets of the National Bank of Ukraine for January-June 2017 increased by UAH 32.74 billion and now amount to UAH 973 billion 320 million.
Such a statement was made public by the NBU press service.
According to the report, the increase in assets is due to the growth of international reserves of Ukraine by 16% - to 17.9 billion USD (in equivalent).
In addition, according to the regulator, banks continue to repay their debts to the National Bank. In the first half-year, the debt decreased by 2.66 billion hryvnia.