- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Ex Justice Minister Lukash arrives at PGO for questioning
Ex Justice Minister of Ukraine Olena Lukash arrived in Kyiv on July 20 at Ukraine's Prosecutor General's Office (PGO) for questioning.
"One more interrogation at the PGO. This time the subject is state registries," Lukash said on her Facebook page. She added that I and my colleagues restored "government control [over state registries] during my tenure at the Justice Ministry."
Lukash said at the time Ukraine's SBU Security Service and the PGO were investigating the theft of state assets, because the registries then belonged to "some legal entities" and not the government.
"Specialists rectified the situation and threw out the bums. Rather, some of them left Ukraine Several [UAH] billions were stolen, the PGO didn't do anything and the funds were not returned to the budget. Instead, once every four years PGO agents look for who got rich on state funds," Lukash said.