- SBU drafts order for organizers of concert tours of Russian artists in Ukraine
- Minister of Justice proposes Chinese investors to more carefully analyze Ukraine's investment opportunities
- Ukrainian goods win markets of European Union
- Andriy Deshchytsia: Poland will revise "black list" of Ukrainians banned from entering Poland
- Kyiv mayor signs agreement with China on construction of metroline to Troyeshchyna with China
Kyiv reports 16 attacks on Ukrainian servicemen in ATO zone
Donbas militants opened fire on Ukrainian troops' positions 16 times in the Anti-Terrorist operation (ATO) area in the past 24 hours, as a result of which one Ukrainian serviceman sustained a shrapnel wound, the press centre of the ATO headquarters has said.
According to the press centre, the militants opened fire on Ukrainian troops' positions near Vodiane and Shyrokyne in the Mariupol sector using grenade launchers, near Hnutove using 120 mm ad 82 mm caliber mortars, grenade launchers, large-caliber machineguns and armored vehicles, and launched 13 mines of 82 mm caliber in Krasnohorivka.
In the Luhansk sector, the militants opened fire on Novozvanivka, Troyitske, Novo-Oleksandrivka and Donets using grenade launchers and small arms, the report said.