- More than 1,300 foreigners barred from entering Ukraine
- Crimean Tatars again searched, detained in Crimea
- This can not be forgotten: Holodomor in Vinnitsya region
- Groysman: Ukrainians to have access to cheaper gas
- Another shipment of humanitarian aid to Donbas delivered from Russia
Sushchenko remains under arrest until September 30 July 13
The Moscow court dismissed a complaint of the defence of illegally detained in Russia correspondent of Ukrinform Roman Sushchenko to extend his arrest for another 3 months until September 30.
This was reported by the journalist's lawyer Mark Feigin on Twitter.
"The Moscow City Court upheld the decision of the Lefortovo District Court to extend the term of detention of Roman Sushchenko for three months," he wrote.
Recall: Ukrinform's own correspondent in France, Roman Sushchenko, in violation of international rules, was detained on September 30, 2016 in Moscow, where he arrived with a private trip. On October 7, he was charged with "espionage."