- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Rada ratifies Ukraine and Europol cooperation agreement
The Verkhovna Rada, Ukraine's parliament, has ratified the agreement between Ukraine and the European Police Office on operational and strategic cooperation.
It is about exchanging information on crimes related to drug trafficking, human trafficking, murders, corruption, and the illicit trade in weapons.As noted in the explanatory note, the ratification of the agreement will significantly expand the format of cooperation, exchange of operational information in criminal proceedings. It will also allow participation in joint activities to investigate a relatively wider range of crimes, locate persons involved in committing crimes, as well as participate in the analysis of intelligence reports and set up joint investigation teams.