- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Rada denies detention and arrest of MPs Rozenblat and Poliakov
The Verkhovna Rada has granted Ukrainian Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko's request about giving its consent to prosecution of MP Boryslav Rozenblat who was expelled from Petro Poroshenko Bloc faction earlier, but voted against his detention and arrest.The Verkhovna Rada has also granted a request of Ukrainian Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko about giving consent to the criminal prosecution of Maksym Poliakov of the People's Front faction, but voted against his detention and arrest.
Earlier to this The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine has granted the request by Prosecutor General of Ukraine Yuriy Lutsenko about giving its consent to stripping MP Oles Dovhy of the People's Will parliamentary group from his parliamentary immunity but refused to do this concerning MP Yevhen Deidei of the People's Front faction and Radical Party MP Andriy Lozovoi