- Exhibition "Revolution of Dignity. In Memory of Heavenly Hundred Heroes" opens in Lviv
- 3184 people killed in result of road traffic accidents in Ukraine from beginning of 2017
- On November 21, Ukraine celebrates Day of Dignity and Liberty
- Roman Sushchenko sends new drawings from "Lefortovo"
- As to incident with Ukrainian Radio journalist Pavlo Sharoiko in Belarus
State, PrivatBank start procedure for collecting loans of ex-bank owners
The state and PrivatBank have switched to the legal procedure for collecting the loans and implementing the relevant legal strategy.The liquidated property of PrivatBank and its related structures are arrested. Suspicions are being prepared. This was disclosed by prosecutor general, Yuriy Lutsenko. According to him, this was done immediately after the appeal of the chairman of the bank's board Oleksandr Shlapak. Earlier, Yuriy Lutsenko said that former management of "PrivatBank" before nationalization carried out illegal operations, causing the state losses in particularly large amounts.