- IT sphere revenues in Ukraine increase by $ 3.5 billion over year
- PrivatBank recognized best Ukrainian bank at currency market in Eastern and Central Europe
- Parliament considering Bill on Donbas
- Misinformation campaign seriously weakened Ukraine
- Film director Mikhalkov put on list of people threatening Ukraine's security
Ukraine, NATO to strengthen jointly cyber defense through platform on countering hybrid war
A NATO expert said this in comments to Ukrinform news agency. "We need to consider the platform's capabilities for countering the hybrid war for the development of cyber defense," the expert said. The expert also reiterated that NATO established a special trust fund to help Ukraine in strengthening the cyber defense, and the cooperation in this area is developing. As reported, NATO and Ukraine at the summit in Warsaw in July of 2016 created a platform on countering the hybrid war as a mechanism for interaction and cooperation in this field.