- More than 1,300 foreigners barred from entering Ukraine
- Crimean Tatars again searched, detained in Crimea
- This can not be forgotten: Holodomor in Vinnitsya region
- Groysman: Ukrainians to have access to cheaper gas
- Another shipment of humanitarian aid to Donbas delivered from Russia
FTA with Canada another victory of Ukraine on reform path – Poroshenko
"The agreement will enter into force on August 1, 2017. This is another important victory of Ukraine on its way of reforms," he wrote. Poroshenko called the ratification of all procedures for the Free Trade Agreement ratification between Ukraine and Canada as a "historic moment". As reported, the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development of Canada notified the Embassy of Ukraine in Canada about the completion of the ratification process of the Free Trade Agreement between Ukraine and Canada. The Agreement was signed on July 11, 2016 during the visit of Canadian PM Justin Trudeau to Kyiv.