- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Lawyer Feygin: Investigative actions on Sushchenko case postponed
Feygin told Ukrinform news agency where Sushchenko is employed: “On Friday, I had to go to Sushchenko. There should have been investigative actions tomorrow [Friday], but the investigator hasn’t phoned me. So now I'll visit Roman in prison on Monday – in line with an ordinary procedure among lawyers”. As earlier reported, Ukrinform correspondent in France Roman Sushchenko was arrested in Moscow on September 30, where he arrived on a private visit. He was accused of “espionage”, allegedly being a member of the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ukrainian Defense Ministry. The Ukrainian Main Intelligence Directorate denied allegations of the Russian Federal Security Service. On May 18, the Moscow City Court rejected the complaint against the court's decision to extend the custodial term of illegally detained Ukrinform correspondent Roman Sushchenko until June 30. Roman Sushchenko works with the Ukrainian National News Agency Ukrinform since 2002 and is agency's own correspondent in France since 2010.