- Final agreement on ceasefire in Donbas during harvest season not yet achieved – Lysenko
- Eurowings seeks to start flying to Ukraine from 2018
- US urges Russia to force armed groups in Donbas to stop intimidating OSCE monitors
- Donbas reintegration bill won't affect Minsk process – Ukraine's foreign ministry
- Merkel, Macron intend to promote political process in settlement of Ukrainian conflict
Level of payments of households for heating services is about 1O5%
The debt of Ukrainian households for heating services as of June 1, 2017 totaled UAH 3.8 billion, and 25% of which were formed consumers of public joint-stock company Kyivenergo, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Regional Development, Construction, Housing and Utilities Services Hennadiy Zubko. Ther Minister has said.people pay absolutely realistic sum of money and compared to previous years, they maintain fiscal discipline. "Ukrainians this year paid for housing and utilities, compared with last year, UAH 6.6 billion more and the level of payments is at the level of 112%, Zubko said.