- NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
- Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
- Viktoria Syumar says Russian special services are behind detention of Pavlo Sharoyko in Belarus
- Avakov says ready to testify in Italian court
- Ukraine plans to launch its first telecommunication satellite "Lybid" in 2018
Sweden and Canada assist in supporting gender equality in Ukraine
Executive Director of UN Women, UN Under-Secretary-General Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka and Swedish Ambassador to Ukraine Martin Hagstrom have signed an agreement on financing the project "Gender Equality in National Reforms and Establishment of Peace and Security in Ukraine."
The project provides for a budget of EUR5 million and is designed for four years. The funds will be used for providing an integrated national mechanism for introducing gender equality in sectoral reforms through supporting the newly established office of the government commissioner for gender policy, as well as aid in implementing the national action plan "Women, Peace, Security."