- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Sweden and Canada assist in supporting gender equality in Ukraine
Executive Director of UN Women, UN Under-Secretary-General Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka and Swedish Ambassador to Ukraine Martin Hagstrom have signed an agreement on financing the project "Gender Equality in National Reforms and Establishment of Peace and Security in Ukraine."
The project provides for a budget of EUR5 million and is designed for four years. The funds will be used for providing an integrated national mechanism for introducing gender equality in sectoral reforms through supporting the newly established office of the government commissioner for gender policy, as well as aid in implementing the national action plan "Women, Peace, Security."