- IT sphere revenues in Ukraine increase by $ 3.5 billion over year
- PrivatBank recognized best Ukrainian bank at currency market in Eastern and Central Europe
- Parliament considering Bill on Donbas
- Misinformation campaign seriously weakened Ukraine
- Film director Mikhalkov put on list of people threatening Ukraine's security
Ukraine has to carry out many reforms to meet criteria necessary for NATO membership - Poroshenko
9.06.2017 р., 16:25
The President said this during a joint press conference with Lithuanian counterpart Dalia Grybauskaitė in Kharkiv. “I would like to reiterate that it is not an innovation, but a return to the situation when in 2003 the Law on National Security considered NATO membership the key goal,” the Head of State said. According to Grybauskaitė, Ukraine has achieved much more over the past three years than over the previous two decades. However, much work is still to be done, Poroshenko added. In turn, the President of Lithuania said that the recent meeting of the NATO countries’ leaders discussed the issue of opening the “door” for Ukraine and Georgia.