- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Prosecution requests Verkhovna Rada to strip MP Bobov from immunity
The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine has received a request from the Prosecutor General's Office of Ukraine to remove parliamentary immunity from lawmakers Bobov, Yevhen Deidei and Andriy Lozovoy, head of Rada regulations committee Pavlo Pynzenyk told journalists on May 24.
Pynzenyk also said lawmakers are requested to consent to Bobov's prosecution, there is no mention of his detention or incarceration in the document. Requests for stripping immunity from Lozovy and Deidei were temporary withdrawn for completion.
In addition on May 24 agents from Prosecutor General's Office's (PGO) department for investigating important economic cases has issued a notice of suspicion to Ukrainian businessman Oleksandr Hranovsky for tax evasion and fictional entrepreneurship.