- Exhibition "Revolution of Dignity. In Memory of Heavenly Hundred Heroes" opens in Lviv
- 3184 people killed in result of road traffic accidents in Ukraine from beginning of 2017
- On November 21, Ukraine celebrates Day of Dignity and Liberty
- Roman Sushchenko sends new drawings from "Lefortovo"
- As to incident with Ukrainian Radio journalist Pavlo Sharoiko in Belarus
Situation remains difficult in Donbas
The militants have shelled positions of the Ukrainian armed forces in Donbas almost 60 times in the past 24 hours, wounding four Ukrainian servicemen, the headquarters of Kyiv's Anti-Terrorist operation in Donbas said on Facebook. nearly 60 ceasefire breaches committed by militants have been recorded over the past 24 hours.Four Ukrainian armed forces servicemen were wounded.