- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Ukraine, Israel sign cooperation agreement in health field
17.05.2017 р., 11:10
"With this document, our countries begin a five-year cooperation in the field of health care. We will together promote the development of rehabilitation, national health insurance, financing of medical services, cardiology, oncology, early intervention programs, and telemedicine. It will be a fruitful cooperation!" Acting Health Minister of Ukraine Ulyana Suprun said after signing the cooperation agreement between the Health Ministry of Ukraine and the Health Ministry of the State of Israel. The plan of cooperation in the field of health care between the Health Ministry of Ukraine and the Health Ministry of the State of Israel for 2017-2021 provides necessary regulatory conditions for the development of Ukrainian-Israeli cooperation in the field of health and medicine and determines the main areas of cooperation.