- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
President signs decree on celebration of 26th anniversary of Ukraine's independence
Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko has signed a decree on the celebration of the 26th anniversary of Ukraine's independence, which, among other things, envisages a military parade in Kyiv.According to the decree, the military parade will take place on August 24, on Hreschatik Street and the Independence Square.
In recent years, military parades are constantly held in the city center, but some users of social networks consider it inappropriate in circumstances when military equipment is needed in the combat zone in Donbas.