- IT sphere revenues in Ukraine increase by $ 3.5 billion over year
- PrivatBank recognized best Ukrainian bank at currency market in Eastern and Central Europe
- Parliament considering Bill on Donbas
- Misinformation campaign seriously weakened Ukraine
- Film director Mikhalkov put on list of people threatening Ukraine's security
Trump on meetings with foreign ministers of Ukraine, Russia: Let's Make Peace
12.05.2017 р., 10:55
"Yesterday, on the same day – I had meetings with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and the Foreign Minister of Ukraine, Pavlo Klimkin," Trump tweeted late on May 11 under separate photos of himself smiling by each minister in the Oval Office. "LETS MAKE PEACE!" he wrote. Trump held a rare, unannounced Oval Office meeting with Klimkin after a meeting with Lavrov, who earlier on May 10 met with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson at the State Department, Radio Liberty reported. The State Department said that in their meeting, Tillerson told Lavrov that US sanctions on Russia will remain in place until Moscow reverses the actions that triggered them. The sanctions were imposed on Russia for its annexation of Ukraine’s Crimea peninsula and for the support of separatists in Eastern Ukraine.