- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Japan's assistance to restore Donbas may reach $15 million - ambassador
"Yes, Japan provides help to Donbas. It helps to restore damaged schools, hospitals, post offices, houses of citizens and sports grounds for youth. To implement these projects we have allocated funds in the amount of $15 million starting from April of last year till May of 2017," Shigeki Sumi said. The ambassador has assured that he visits Donbas from time to time and checks the implementation of these projects, whether everything is going according to the plan. In turn, Information Policy Minister Yuri Stets has confirmed that a great number of schools and hospitals in Donetsk and Luhansk regions are being restored thanks to the help of Japan.