- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Israel plans to import 2,500 tons of beef from Ukraine monthly
31.03.2017 р., 16:40
"The export of Ukrainian beef will be in great demand from Israel. It is planned to supply at least 2,500 tons of beef every month, while Israeli companies are ready to help both with obtaining kosher certificates and addressing other veterinary issues," Olga Trofimtseva stressed. In 2016, turnover of agricultural products between Israel and Ukraine amounted to $301.4 million, including $292.9 million in exports of Ukrainian products and $8.5 million in imports.