- NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
- Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
- Viktoria Syumar says Russian special services are behind detention of Pavlo Sharoyko in Belarus
- Avakov says ready to testify in Italian court
- Ukraine plans to launch its first telecommunication satellite "Lybid" in 2018
Ukraine may be forced to buy coal in other countries
Prime Minister Volodymyr Groisman does not exclude that Ukraine will buy coal in the United States, Australia or South Africa. He told this in the air of "ICTV"channel. The Premier once again commented on the situation with the blockade. According to him, many of those who participate in the blockade of the Donbas territories that are outside the control of Kyiv sincerely care for Ukraine, but their actions have the opposite effect.