- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Ukraine may be forced to buy coal in other countries
Prime Minister Volodymyr Groisman does not exclude that Ukraine will buy coal in the United States, Australia or South Africa. He told this in the air of "ICTV"channel. The Premier once again commented on the situation with the blockade. According to him, many of those who participate in the blockade of the Donbas territories that are outside the control of Kyiv sincerely care for Ukraine, but their actions have the opposite effect.