- SBU drafts order for organizers of concert tours of Russian artists in Ukraine
- Minister of Justice proposes Chinese investors to more carefully analyze Ukraine's investment opportunities
- Ukrainian goods win markets of European Union
- Andriy Deshchytsia: Poland will revise "black list" of Ukrainians banned from entering Poland
- Kyiv mayor signs agreement with China on construction of metroline to Troyeshchyna with China
All Ukrainian banks with Russian state capital negotiating sale
According to her, the NBU believes a sale is the best way to leave the Ukrainian market. Rozhkova said that a possible sale of the banks will not affect their clients. She added that banks that come under the sanctions are liquid and can fulfill their obligations to customers.