- Exhibition "Revolution of Dignity. In Memory of Heavenly Hundred Heroes" opens in Lviv
- 3184 people killed in result of road traffic accidents in Ukraine from beginning of 2017
- On November 21, Ukraine celebrates Day of Dignity and Liberty
- Roman Sushchenko sends new drawings from "Lefortovo"
- As to incident with Ukrainian Radio journalist Pavlo Sharoiko in Belarus
Volodymyr Groisman calls top priorities of Ukraine for this year
The pension reform, which will ensure a decent standard of living for pensioners is one of the main priorities of Ukraine this year. This was stressed by Prime Minister Vladimir Groisman at the fifth meeting of the Regional Development Council. A key objective of the reform is to determine a just size of pension payments while reducing the budget deficit of the Pension Fund. According to Groisman, Ukraine in 2017 will also focus on healthcare reform.