- IT sphere revenues in Ukraine increase by $ 3.5 billion over year
- PrivatBank recognized best Ukrainian bank at currency market in Eastern and Central Europe
- Parliament considering Bill on Donbas
- Misinformation campaign seriously weakened Ukraine
- Film director Mikhalkov put on list of people threatening Ukraine's security
IMF postpones discussion of allocation of 4th tranche to Ukraine
The Board of Directors of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) has slightly postponed a meeting, initially scheduled for Monday, to discuss completion of the third review of its extended fund facility program for Ukraine.
The Ukrainian Finance Ministry said that the meeting has been postponed only because of the need to clarify the calculation of the economic consequences of the measures Ukraine introduced in response to the blockade.
"Clarifying these calculations is important for both sides to ensure maximum efficiency of the program. Relevant consultations have already begun. We are planning to complete them in the very near future," the Finance Ministry said.