- NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
- Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
- Viktoria Syumar says Russian special services are behind detention of Pavlo Sharoyko in Belarus
- Avakov says ready to testify in Italian court
- Ukraine plans to launch its first telecommunication satellite "Lybid" in 2018
Canada concerned about Russia's actions in Crimea – Freeland
17.03.2017 р., 11:25
"Canada is deeply concerned about the politically motivated use of the ‘anti-terrorist’ and ‘anti-extremist’ legislation; human rights violations against activists, journalists and lawyers; arbitrary detentions, disappearances and harassment of Crimean Tatars and other minorities," Freeland said. She also condemned the Russia’s oppression of the Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people. "We condemn the ban on the activity of the Mejlis and call on Russia to abolish its illegal and immoral decision," the Canadian Foreign Minister said.