- Special program to combat tuberculosis approved in Ukraine
- Miners of first shift of Ukraina coal mine go on strike
- Economic expert Oleg Pendzin: "Ukrainian products are more pure and wholesome
- Ukrainian Foreign Ministry demands release of activist
- Expert Oleksandr Sergienko: "People simply are unable to pay for such tariffs"
NBU may initiate sanctions against Russia’s Sberbank
9.03.2017 р., 10:20
"If this information is confirmed, the NBU at a meeting of the NSDC [National Security and Defense Council] will initiate the issue of imposing sanctions on the subsidiary bank of Sberbank of Russia in Ukraine - PJSC Sberbank," reads a report. As reported, according to Article 5 of the Law of Ukraine "On Sanctions," a decision on imposing sanctions against individual legal entities is approved by the NSDC and is brought into effect by a decree of the President of Ukraine.