- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Roman Nasirov does not intend to make bail
Discharged from the office the head of the State Fiscal Service Roman Nasirov appealed the decision of the Solomyanskiy District Court of Kyiv which has chosen a pretrial restriction for the suspended chief of the State Fiscal Service, Roman Nasirov, in the form of arrest for 60 days and levied a bail of UAH 100 million.
Nasirov is now in pretrial confinement of the Lukyanivska jail.