- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Moscow court turns down appeal on continued detention of Roman Sushchenko
On Tuesday, February 14, Moscow's city court heard the appeal of defense attorney Mark Feygin about the continuing pretrial arrest of Ukrainian journalist Roman Sushchenko, an employee of Ukraine's national news agency Ukrinform, who was illegally detained in Russia.Feygin sought to overturn the detention order of his client and tried to seek house arrest for Suchchenko, instead of pretrial confinement.Sushchenko is charged with espionage (article 276 of the criminal code), which he denies.