- Fire at Balaklia ammo depots completely put out
- Kenya ready to make Ukraine its strategic supplier of agricultural products
- Advisor to SBU chief: 118 hostages currently held in Luhansk, Donetsk
- Three Ukrainian soldiers wounded in ATO in last day
- Culture Minister introduces subventions for restoring cultural heritage objects
Militants open fire when OSCE patrol discovers banned weapons
The Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe Special Monitoring Mission (OSCE SMM) said it recorded shooting at the time the monitors discovered weapons banned by the Minsk agreements in the territory of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic (DPR).While observing a camouflaged tank (type unknown) , the SMM heard shots of small-arms fire 50-100m from the SMM's position near the tank. The SMM assessed the shots not to be directed at the SMM but to be warning shots. The SMM left the area immediately," the mission said in a report.The patrol also saw a self-propelled howitzer (2S1 Gvozdika) in Donetsk.