- Final agreement on ceasefire in Donbas during harvest season not yet achieved – Lysenko
- US urges Russia to force armed groups in Donbas to stop intimidating OSCE monitors
- Donbas reintegration bill won't affect Minsk process – Ukraine's foreign ministry
- Merkel, Macron intend to promote political process in settlement of Ukrainian conflict
- IMF expects Ukraine to accelerate pension and land reforms
Militants open fire when OSCE patrol discovers banned weapons
The Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe Special Monitoring Mission (OSCE SMM) said it recorded shooting at the time the monitors discovered weapons banned by the Minsk agreements in the territory of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic (DPR).While observing a camouflaged tank (type unknown) , the SMM heard shots of small-arms fire 50-100m from the SMM's position near the tank. The SMM assessed the shots not to be directed at the SMM but to be warning shots. The SMM left the area immediately," the mission said in a report.The patrol also saw a self-propelled howitzer (2S1 Gvozdika) in Donetsk.