- Premiere of "When Fern Blooms" opera to be performed at Lviv Opera
- Artificial Christmas tree for holidays best option
- U.S. Congress prepares bill to help Ukraine improve cybersecurity
- ERU first supplies batch of gas from U.S. to Ukraine
- Next tranche of IMF possible in Q2, 2018
Militants open fire when OSCE patrol discovers banned weapons
The Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe Special Monitoring Mission (OSCE SMM) said it recorded shooting at the time the monitors discovered weapons banned by the Minsk agreements in the territory of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic (DPR).While observing a camouflaged tank (type unknown) , the SMM heard shots of small-arms fire 50-100m from the SMM's position near the tank. The SMM assessed the shots not to be directed at the SMM but to be warning shots. The SMM left the area immediately," the mission said in a report.The patrol also saw a self-propelled howitzer (2S1 Gvozdika) in Donetsk.