- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Breedlove calls on Trump to provide Ukraine with defensive weapons
"Trump’s Administration, which understands the importance of a strong stance for successful outcome of the negotiations, should confess the position of placing defensive equipment on the nearest approaches to the enemy when it comes to countering the Kremlin’s defiance towards NATO. The Obama administration did not express the desire to provide Ukraine with defensive weapons, needed to better defend itself. The new team can avoid this mistake," Breedlove said. He also called on Trump not to lift anti-Russian sanctions until Russia fully implements the Minsk agreements.