- SBU drafts order for organizers of concert tours of Russian artists in Ukraine
- Minister of Justice proposes Chinese investors to more carefully analyze Ukraine's investment opportunities
- Ukrainian goods win markets of European Union
- Andriy Deshchytsia: Poland will revise "black list" of Ukrainians banned from entering Poland
- Kyiv mayor signs agreement with China on construction of metroline to Troyeshchyna with China
Suspects in assasination attempt on Anton Herashchenko arrested
Shevchenko district court of Kyiv arrested two suspects in the assasination attempt on MP Anton Herashchenko for the two months term, without the right to bail. This is what the politician himself wrote on his page in "Facebook". A punishment up to life imprisonment threatens both offenders. Anton Herashchenko said that the suspects are important witnesses of systematic and deliberate state terrorism on the part of Russia.
SBU chief Vasyl Hrytsak said that SBU prevented an assassination attempt on a Ukrainian deputy, saying Russian intelligence agencies were involved in it.The assassin's paymaster was Russia's special services