- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Almost 170,000 Ukrainians receive Russian citizenship, 350 get refugee status in Russia
"Together with the Foreign Ministry of Ukraine, we have managed to press for and get information regarding citizens of Ukraine who have acquired Russian citizenship and refugee status," she said on Facebook. "Unfortunately, we were not given any information on how many of these people come from the occupied Donbas region, and it is obvious that the vast majority of these citizens are Crimean residents who are en masse given Russian citizenship. Now we will demand the information on how many of these new Russian citizens are Crimean and how many of them are pensioners," Gerashchenko wrote. "As for the refugees, about 350 Ukrainians received this status in Russia over 2.5 years of war," she added.