- Special program to combat tuberculosis approved in Ukraine
- Miners of first shift of Ukraina coal mine go on strike
- Economic expert Oleg Pendzin: "Ukrainian products are more pure and wholesome
- Ukrainian Foreign Ministry demands release of activist
- Expert Oleksandr Sergienko: "People simply are unable to pay for such tariffs"
Seasonal illnesses occur in Ukraine
Epidemic threshold of influenza and SARS incidence last week was exceeded in 17 regions and in Kyiv.
Because of this, schools in Ivano-Frankivsk from today are closed for quarantine. It will last until December 30, after which winter vacations start in schools
Forced vacations started in Lviv, Cherkasy, Mukacheve, Uzhgorod, Rivne, Zhytomyr and Zaporizhia. In the capital almost 140 schools are closed for quarantine, 45 of them operate partially.