- IT sphere revenues in Ukraine increase by $ 3.5 billion over year
- PrivatBank recognized best Ukrainian bank at currency market in Eastern and Central Europe
- Parliament considering Bill on Donbas
- Misinformation campaign seriously weakened Ukraine
- Film director Mikhalkov put on list of people threatening Ukraine's security
Japan supports Ukraine's territorial integrity, sees opportunities for investment - ambassador
"Japan would like to see stable Ukraine both in economical and political spheres, because Japan does not want to be limited to economic assistance. We are interested in developing relations in the private sector of our bilateral relations. Japan is the economic leader for today, that is why we see opportunities for investments in Ukraine," Sumi said. The ambassador also noted existence of a common "Russian factor" for the two states. "We also have some disagreements with Russia regarding the territory. And it remains an important factor both for Ukraine and Japan, so both countries are interested in the discussion of the "Russian factor," the diplomat said. Sumi stressed continued support of territorial integrity and sovereignty of the Ukrainian state by Japan, as well as the importance of maintaining sanctions against Russia.