- Exhibition "Revolution of Dignity. In Memory of Heavenly Hundred Heroes" opens in Lviv
- 3184 people killed in result of road traffic accidents in Ukraine from beginning of 2017
- On November 21, Ukraine celebrates Day of Dignity and Liberty
- Roman Sushchenko sends new drawings from "Lefortovo"
- As to incident with Ukrainian Radio journalist Pavlo Sharoiko in Belarus
Court arrests Polischuk's Gulliver shopping center
Shevchenkivsky District Court of Kyiv has seized the property of Viktor Polischuk the Gulliver shopping center as part of the inquiry into the case on embezzlements in Bank Mykhailivsky, Ukraine's Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko has said.During the investigation of embezzlements within Bank Mykhailivsky, they established that the bank is owned by Ekosipan LLC, 92.5% of which belongs to Polischuk.