- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
UN to consider new resolution on human rights violations in Crimea
Later on the document will be submitted for the UN Security Council vote. The draft resolution was presented by Ukraine and supported by 38 countries, including the US, UK and France. The document condemns cases of discrimination in the Crimea, calls on Russia to immediately end all violations and to cooperate with the UN department on human rights.