- Special program to combat tuberculosis approved in Ukraine
- Miners of first shift of Ukraina coal mine go on strike
- Economic expert Oleg Pendzin: "Ukrainian products are more pure and wholesome
- Ukrainian Foreign Ministry demands release of activist
- Expert Oleksandr Sergienko: "People simply are unable to pay for such tariffs"
Canadian province Alberta introduces official holiday of Ukrainians
"The Parliament of the province voted in favor of the Ukrainian Canadian Heritage Day Act. The document declares the year of Ukraine in the province and introduces the annual official holiday of Ukrainians in Alberta on September 7," he wrote. According to him, this is the third province in Canada, which has declared the year of Ukraine in 2016. Previously, such a decision was supported by the provinces of Saskatchewan and Manitoba.