- NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
- Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
- Viktoria Syumar says Russian special services are behind detention of Pavlo Sharoyko in Belarus
- Avakov says ready to testify in Italian court
- Ukraine plans to launch its first telecommunication satellite "Lybid" in 2018
Parliament receives Constitutional Court's conclusion on decentralization
"The conclusion of the Constitutional Court has arrived at the Verkhovna Rada," he said, adding that its text will be handed over to MPs soon. As reported, on July 30 Ukraine's Constitutional Court confirmed that a proposed bill on decentralizing power in the country meets the requirements of Articles 157 and 158 of the Ukrainian Constitution.