- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Parliament receives Constitutional Court's conclusion on decentralization
"The conclusion of the Constitutional Court has arrived at the Verkhovna Rada," he said, adding that its text will be handed over to MPs soon. As reported, on July 30 Ukraine's Constitutional Court confirmed that a proposed bill on decentralizing power in the country meets the requirements of Articles 157 and 158 of the Ukrainian Constitution.