- 75 thousand tons of coal arrive from USA to Ukrainian port "Chornomorsk"
- United States and Russia unable to come to agreement on peacekeepers in Donbas
- "KrymSOS" in Kyiv to present in Kyiv interactive map of human rights violations
- EU to continue reforming of security sector of Ukraine
- Wizz Air announces new London-Lviv flight
Donbas and Kyiv agree to rebuild infrastructure
Agreements were secured concerning two groups of issues, Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) Special Envoy Martin Sajdik told reporters in the Belarusian capital. The first group of issues deals with the area's water supply, and experts are currently examining two facilities in Donetsk and Luhansk regions, he said. This work is of concern to all sides in the conflict, he added. An agreement was also reached to restore train transport in the area, Sajdik said. A schedule for efforts to clear mines from a number of residential areas on the adjacent territories will be drawn up next week, he said.