- NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
- Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
- Viktoria Syumar says Russian special services are behind detention of Pavlo Sharoyko in Belarus
- Avakov says ready to testify in Italian court
- Ukraine plans to launch its first telecommunication satellite "Lybid" in 2018
Separatists shell Ukrainian army positions in Donbas 109 times in past day
The press centre said on Facebook that some of the strikes involved heavy weapons that were supposed to be withdrawn from the contact line under the ceasefire agreement. In particular, they use tanks, mortars, and other artillery in the shelling. The Ukrainian positions came under fire near the traditional hotbeds Maryinka, Avdiyivka, Opytne, Pisky, and others. The militants' sabotage and reconnaissance groups engaged in an armed clash with the Ukrainian military near the township of Leninske.