- 75 thousand tons of coal arrive from USA to Ukrainian port "Chornomorsk"
- United States and Russia unable to come to agreement on peacekeepers in Donbas
- "KrymSOS" in Kyiv to present in Kyiv interactive map of human rights violations
- EU to continue reforming of security sector of Ukraine
- Wizz Air announces new London-Lviv flight
Rada Chairman invites NATO Parliamentary Assembly observers to monitor local elections
"Chairman of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Volodymyr Groysman has invited observers from NATO Parliamentary Assembly to monitor the local elections in Ukraine on October 25, 2015. The corresponding official invitation was passed to President of the NATO Parliamentary Assembly Michael Turner," reads the statement. According to the Verkhovna Rada's resolution No. 2148a as of July 17, 2015, elections of deputies to local and village councils, as well as town and city mayors are scheduled for October 25, 2015.