- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
- Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
- Viktoria Syumar says Russian special services are behind detention of Pavlo Sharoyko in Belarus
- Avakov says ready to testify in Italian court
Ukraine's Prydniprovska thermal power plant shuts down over coal shortages
"The shutdown was agreed on with the Ukrenergo controller: the power plant has run out of coal. The power plant will resume operation once it builds up the amount of anthracite necessary for the plant to operate smoothly during the fall-winter period," the DTEK spokesperson said.