- 75 thousand tons of coal arrive from USA to Ukrainian port "Chornomorsk"
- United States and Russia unable to come to agreement on peacekeepers in Donbas
- "KrymSOS" in Kyiv to present in Kyiv interactive map of human rights violations
- EU to continue reforming of security sector of Ukraine
- Wizz Air announces new London-Lviv flight
Situation tense near Donetsk, Ukrainian positions attacked over 50 times
Between midnight and 6 p.m. on Sunday the enemy breached the ceasefire 51 times, the press center said on Facebook. Shell attacks targeted the Ukrainian positions near the villages of Pisky, Opytne and Avdiyivka, the press center said. There was intense shelling between midnight and 2 a.m. with the attacker firing 120-millimeter mortars and tank shells. "In addition, at half past noon the enemy fired 152-millimeter artillery from Donetsk Airport against Avdiyivka," the statement reads. Shelling also intensified near Artemivsk on Sunday. The enemy fired 120-millimeter mortars against the villages of Luhanske, Zolote, Sanzharivka and Rozsadky, the press center said.