- 75 thousand tons of coal arrive from USA to Ukrainian port "Chornomorsk"
- United States and Russia unable to come to agreement on peacekeepers in Donbas
- "KrymSOS" in Kyiv to present in Kyiv interactive map of human rights violations
- EU to continue reforming of security sector of Ukraine
- Wizz Air announces new London-Lviv flight
World Bank endorses loan for Naftogaz to buy gas
The World Bank Board of Governors has endorsed guarantees worth $500 million under which Naftogaz Ukrainy may be provided with credit facilities or loans from international commercial banks to buy natural gas from individual suppliers, Ukrainian Finance Minister Oleksandr Danyliuk has said.This would enable us to safely pass the heating season.