- IT sphere revenues in Ukraine increase by $ 3.5 billion over year
- PrivatBank recognized best Ukrainian bank at currency market in Eastern and Central Europe
- Parliament considering Bill on Donbas
- Misinformation campaign seriously weakened Ukraine
- Film director Mikhalkov put on list of people threatening Ukraine's security
President: Agreement on protection of Ukrainians’ rights in Israel to come into effect soon
In the course of the negotiations, the sides paid special attention to the protection of Ukrainians’ rights in Israel. President Poroshenko stressed that the agreement on temporary employment of Ukrainian workers on the labor market in Israel should come into effect as early as possible. “We have agreed that it will be implemented soon. The agreement was signed on June 7 and has already been ratified by the Knesset. I expect the Verkhovna Rada to ratify it in the near future,” the Ukrainian president said.