- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Special operation "Amber" continues in Rivne region
In the Rivne region police raid as part of special police operation "Amber" arrested prosecutor of the city of Sarny and two organizers of the illegal mining of precious stones, said the head of Ministry of Internal Affairs Arsen Avakov. He said of ongoing sanctioned searches. The minister recalled that in July this year, police conducted a special operation to arrest the organizers of the "Amber Mafia," which included the First Deputy Prosecutor of Rivne region, acting and former employees of police, Security Service, and representatives of criminal groups .