- NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
- Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
- Viktoria Syumar says Russian special services are behind detention of Pavlo Sharoyko in Belarus
- Avakov says ready to testify in Italian court
- Ukraine plans to launch its first telecommunication satellite "Lybid" in 2018
Special operation "Amber" continues in Rivne region
In the Rivne region police raid as part of special police operation "Amber" arrested prosecutor of the city of Sarny and two organizers of the illegal mining of precious stones, said the head of Ministry of Internal Affairs Arsen Avakov. He said of ongoing sanctioned searches. The minister recalled that in July this year, police conducted a special operation to arrest the organizers of the "Amber Mafia," which included the First Deputy Prosecutor of Rivne region, acting and former employees of police, Security Service, and representatives of criminal groups .